Topic: Static virtual host
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm running iRedMail-0.9.8 / CentOS 7. Pretty much a fresh install at this point.
I need to be able to serve up static images and cannot for the life of me figure out how to create a simple virtual host page block in nginx.
I need to create a page that answers to https://test.example.com with a root directory of /home/test/public_html/
Every config I've tried either answers to SOGo or /mail/
Help me Obewan, you're my only hope...