Topic: Delete old mailboxes - file path variation throws error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
iRedMail Pro on CentOS install. Steady upgrade version from previous years so some clients e-mail doesn't match the same path as new accounts since iRedMail Pro was added to mail system.
Anyway, can remove those accounts files by hand but the script: /usr/bin/python /var/www/iredadmin/tools/delete_mailboxes.py
Still processes and thinks the files cannot be deleted, are present, etc. Where is the value and/or method to reset those queued deletions as completed or stop attempts?