Topic: LDAP multiple passwords?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a requirement to store multiple passwords for users (for instance mail and PPPOE passwords which we need to keep seperate, but the usernames are the same). I can manually add a second password to an account, but as soon as the user is updated using iRedAdmin the second password is removed.
Since userPassword is a multi-valued attribute is there a way to implement this, and ideally have the ability to create multiple passwords in the iRedAdmin interface the same way multi-valued attributes such as telephoneNumber are handled?
I realize this is not going to be a common requirement for most iRedMail users, but is there somewhere you could point me to alter the interface and update script to allow me to accomplish this?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.