Topic: Help Me: Login Restful API returns Error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Upgrade from iRedMail to iRedAdmin Pro SQL version 3.3, and tried to use curl from my backend code.
curl -X POST -c cookie.txt -d "email@example.com&pass=<password>" https://cyber.cm.tc/iredadmin/api/login
but failed to get response
Added ENABLE_RESTFUL_API = True in the setting.py file
The other features are working well such as create email, etc
License correctly activated.