Topic: Install New Version and restore data from 0.9.7
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.97
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to install iredmail completely new with latest pro edition on a new server and restore the all my emails and settings from the old server which currently has
iRedAdmin-Pro v2.8.0 (MySQL
Please provide the steps.