Topic: 'module' object has no attribute 'admindb' and blacklist query

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): whatever default is (nginx I think?)
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? - yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Email received with subjectline
python /opt/www/iredadmin/tools/cleanup_amavisd_db.py >/dev/null

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/www/iredadmin/tools/cleanup_amavisd_db.py", line 55, in <module>
    db_settings = iredutils.get_settings_from_db(params=['amavisd_remove_quarantined_in_days', 'amavisd_remove_maillog_in_days'])
  File "/opt/www/iredadmin/tools/../libs/iredutils.py", line 995, in get_settings_from_db
    conn = web.admindb
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'admindb'

Also
How do I set up a permanent blacklist. Does iredmail use ufw or fail2ban?  ufw is installed but not running, fail2ban appears to be running, but I thought I'd seen somewhere that ufw is now the default on Ubuntu. Slightly confused and want to be clear. I don't care which it is, just want to know how to set up a permament machine wide (not domain wide) blacklist from a text file which will autoupdate periodically.

Thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 'module' object has no attribute 'admindb' and blacklist query

Dear @chc-pr,

I sent you an email with patched iRedAdmin-Pro, please upgrade it by following our tutorial:
https://docs.iredmail.org/migrate.or.up … admin.html

Re: 'module' object has no attribute 'admindb' and blacklist query

Thank you. I got that email. Wasn't sure where it came from ... makes sense now. As ever a brilliant service!