Topic: smtp auth problem
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ningx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Mapy letter but thinking realy about
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a virtual domains an vusers with aliases. Now I trying to move to iredmial. I stopped at smtp authorization to allow auth via e-mail or via alias
How can I set this in iredmail + mysql ?
1)e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2)aliass : email@example.com
in old systems i had ldap and : ((mail=%u%R)(mailAlternateAddress=%u%R))