Topic: How to enable Firewall for dany access http and https?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PostgreSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I would like to activate the Ubuntu Firewall (UFW) so that when trying to access the panel (mail.domain.com) says that the page does not exist and can only access from my IP, and the rest of the mail works fine.
I have active from Nginx but I would like not to load the page to anyone.
How can I do this?