Topic: Email sent to Gmail is an error.And Email sent to Yahoo gets into Spam
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5.1804
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB 10.1.35
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No.
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Nice to meet you. I built an iRedMail server, but the phenomenon described in the subject occurs.
I also set SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and the score is perfect on the mail-test site.
The certificate uses Let's encrypt.
Error email returned when sending to Gmail address:
Our system has detected that this message
is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the
sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
186si5497450pfc.247 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)
Could you tell me what caused the problem if there are people with similar experiences?
Thank you very much.