Topic: Rest API
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download plus updates
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes v3.4
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
as I am having problems with creating user accounts trough the web interface, I started playing with API.
I enabled RESTful API as of https://docs.iredmail.org/iredadmin-pro … estful-api
I restartet nginx and uwsgi as directed.
I am trying my luck with curl to start with...
But even login fails with "not found". Calling the URL in the browser also gives an empty page with the text "not found".
curl -X POST -c cookie.txt -d "username=postmaster@<mydomain>&password=<pw>" https://<myserver>/iredadmin/api/login
https://<myserver>/iredadmin/ gets me to the login of my web ui.
pls help, thx