Topic: Iredadmin internal server error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I just finished installing redmail in a fresh Debian installation. After finished I checked netdata and iredadmin and both worked fine. Then I follow the instructions for using letsencrypt, after that the iredadmin was not available anymore. Al services are running. I noticed that postgres also uses a cert but there is no mention of changing it in the tutorial. Any ideas? Thank you very much.