Topic: Removing an account with iredadmin doesn't delete sogo contacts
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Just wanted to let you know that I found out that when you delete an account through iredadmin it doesn't delete the associated contacts to this account in "sogo_quick_contact" table from sogo database.
So if you delete an account then create it back the old sogo contacts are still here ^^
You have to manually remove them from the above table to get a clean new account.
It's not a big deal but just wanted to let you know if you didn't already
Thanks and have a nice day.