Topic: Could not get a valid IMAP connection after upgrade
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.0.4 LTS (kernel 4.15.0-51)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After last update yesterday, I have IMAP connection broken for all users (about 50, mostly Exchange-ActiveSync).
Jun 07 12:32:04 sogod : [ERROR] <0x55a66605cc30[SOGoMailFolder]:folderINBOX> Could not get a valid IMAP connection Jun 07 12:32:04 sogod : [WARN] <0x55a665cc68a0[SOGoMailAccount]:0> IMAP connection is broken, trying to reconnect...
Jun 7 12:35:39 mx dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<email@example.com>, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, mpid=23891, secured, session=<DbpHZLmKEtJ/AAAB> Jun 7 12:35:39 mx dovecot: imap(firstname.lastname@example.org): Connection closed (status finished 0.003 secs ago) in=63 out=865
Somehow, system works, sending and receving mails works, but CPU is close to 100% all the time, both a.m. logs are filling up extremely fast, and all users are experienced very slow response, and occasionally lost connection from their Outlook clients.
Is there anyone else with the same issue ?
Any advice how to solve this ?
Is it possible to rollback to previous sogo & sogoactivesync upgrade ?
This is production server, any help will be highly appreciated !