Topic: Whitelist/Intentional Policy Rejection
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Unknown
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am having a slight issue with whitelisting as in I am not able to figure out how to do it. I am trying to push customer for iredadmin Pro but they have not purchased it yet. I am seeing this error in the logs:
Recipient address rejected: Intentional policy rejection, please try again later;
It looks like it might be related to Greylisting, I attempted this command:
python /opt/iredapd/tools/greylisting_admin.py --disable --from '@knowbe4.com'
but I don't think it actually did anything.
Also, I've tried to use the whitelisting python scripts as well and they never display any domains or IP which I have whitelisted.