Topic: Contacts disapper after migration
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After migration iRedMail to another server, i faced with one problem. Roundcubemail Personal Address Books of all users have been disappeared. Migration was made from iRedMail 0.9.4 to new server with iRedMail 0.9.9.
During migration procedure i`ve migrated 5 databases (Amavisd, Iredapd, Iredadmin, Roundcubemail, Vmail) and also copied such catalogs as vmail1 and dkim with correct owners and access rights. As mentioned in another topic ( https://forum.iredmail.org/topic15416-u … t-099.html ) i've made manual update DB structure according to https://docs.iredmail.org/iredmail.releases.html . Does someone have any ideas how to solve this problem?