Topic: Procedure to expose iredmail server to internet
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: UBuntu14
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have been using iRedmail server from past one year.
I have come up now with new requirements is that need to send and receive mails from different public domains like gmail or yahoo mail etc.
Kindly help me with this. Quick response would be appreciated.