Topic: Bind multiple IP addresses postfix
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Maybe someone could help me out with the following case.
I have two IP addresses which is allocated to a server. I want that the second IP address is used as a fall back IP. If the main IP address is blocked for some reason it would be nice that a second IP addresses could try to deliver the e-mail. Does anyone has some experience with this case within the iRedMail project.
I have seen some examples online, only i am afraid i would break postfix.
Does someone has a working example?