Topic: How do I remove iptables rules from boot in a CentOS 7.x server?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? (downloadable installer)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.x
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Not yet, but planned, I own iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to know how to disable the iptables configuration, I've disable firewalld and created an empty /etc/sysconfig/iptables file, but each time I restart the server the IPtables configuration is restored.
I do not need the IPtables configuration as I use a physical firewall, so I need to remove firewalld and iptables from my server.