Topic: iRedAdminPro 1.2.0 Delete SPAM from alias

Hi all!
I use presently in production mode iRedAdminPro 1.2.0 with amavisd, postfix, dovecot.

We have some alias (for example "tech" go to "user1" and "user2"). These emails are tagged with SPAM in title, well it's great!

But we want to delete automatically these spams emails without receive them in our email software.

I have modified the amavisd.conf with these values but the SPAM continue to arrive in our email software:

$sa_tag_level_deflt  = 2.0;  # add spam info headers if at, or above that level
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 6.2;  # add 'spam detected' headers at that level
#$sa_kill_level_deflt = 6.9;  # triggers spam evasive actions (e.g. blocks mail)
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 9999.9;
$sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 9.0;   # spam level beyond which a DSN is not sent
$sa_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level = 9.0; # likewise, but for a likely valid From
$sa_quarantine_cutoff_level = 7.1; # spam level beyond which quarantine is off
$penpals_bonus_score = 8;    # (no effect without a @storage_sql_dsn database)
$penpals_threshold_high = $sa_kill_level_deflt;  # don't waste time on hi spam
$bounce_killer_score = 100;  # spam score points to add for joe-jobbed bounces
$MAXLEVELS = 7;
$final_spam_destiny       = D_DISCARD;

Well with final-spam-destiny at D_Discard, I suppose that the email will delete automatically. But if a spam arrive via an alias, we receive the email spam in our user mailbox. And we don't want them...

The filter system spam work perfectly... but we just want to delete them automatically.

Does we need some others things in postfix main.cf for example?

Regards.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdminPro 1.2.0 Delete SPAM from alias

I'm sorry that forgot to response your post.

- You can try iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.4.0, quarantine SPAM into MySQL database and release/delete them with iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.4.0.
- Another way is, try dovecot-1.2.x with setting "sieve_before" and "sieve_after". Reference: http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve/Dovecot