Topic: Adminer install - note
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 PGSQL
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Just a sidenote. For installation of adminer and access there is some small change needed in pg_hba.conf:
local all postgres peer
local all postgres md5
Maybe you like to include it in your docs, i didnt find it.