Topic: Policyd_Throttle v 1.8.2 does not well supported

After a few hours spent looking why different problems do occur (ie: forwarding with local save into mail box active not working, MTA Blocked...) i found the solution:

Policyd Throttle does not support well the 1.8.2 version. Upgrading to v 2.0+ is recommanded.

In 1.4.0 iRedAdmin-Pro is would be nice to solve this issue.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Policyd_Throttle v 1.8.2 does not well supported

Sorry, iRedAdmin-Pro-1.4.0 doesn't support policyd-2.x. sad

I fear there is an incompatibility in throttling and mail forwarding with saving locally in mail box. Did you experience it ? (MTA Blocked in postfix). I also have some smtp sending issues from my thunderbird client (MTA Blocked) if enabling throttling with policyd_throttle.

Is there a place to download iRedAdmin Pro 1.4.0 ? I am currently configuring a new server and would like to avoid to have to upgrade it in few months...

Finally, French translation in iRedAdmin-Pro is really bad. I can't activate it for 2 reasons:
- So bad translation which makes things not understandable,
- Error 500 if accessing Advanced template because of character encoding issues

- Have no idea about throttling issue yet, sorry.
- Could you mail me (zhb@ iredmail.org) email address of your paypal account? i will send you iRedAdmin-Pro-1.4.0.
- I don't know French, so it's hard for me to verify the translation. sorry. Can you help translate it? I'd appreciate it. smile

If you could send me an txt file in English i could help you for French translation.
I must admit that French is quite a difficult language :-).

But it remains a problem with jinja which has problem with character encoding and produces a 500 error...

ThePlouaxe wrote:

If you could send me an txt file in English i could help you for French translation.
I must admit that French is quite a difficult language :-).

It's iRedAdmin-Pro-1.4.0/i18n/iredadmin.po. smile

ThePlouaxe wrote:

But it remains a problem with jinja which has problem with character encoding and produces a 500 error...

That could be translation related issue, not Jinja template issue.