Topic: Directly reject messages with attachments in the docm exe format
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
How can I reject messages with attachments in the docm exe format via amavis?
The result of the test now is that after scanning the attachment, it is released without a virus. I want to reject such email directly, whether it is sent by the intranet or sent by the foreign domain.