Topic: Destination address for throttle quota messages
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Im trying to determine how iredmail chooses the address to send notices to for 'throttle quota exceeded'. I think it's to root@localhost or postmaster and then being aliased but I just can't see that deep. The other noise from the server I want to keep away from people, but these throttle quota messages I would like to seperately route to my support staff so they are aware. So I guess the question is, how are these addresses determined?