Topic: Incomprehensible characters
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 3.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When a mail arrives with attached files(roundcube 1.3.8) in which the file names are in Russian, then when saving to a computer, the file names change to a set of incomprehensible characters. The file name is not displayed correctly only when using the Chrome browser on Windows. If I use the Chrome browser on Linux, everything is fine. Other browsers work fine. How can this be fixed?