Topic: iRedadmin Pro (3.9) not displaying Sent/Recieved Emails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm not sure when this started, as it's only just been brought to my attention.
When you try to display the sent/received emails in iRedadmin Pro it doesn't bring them up. I've checked that the emails are being logged to the amavisd mysql databse which they are, I've made sure the database username and password are correct, but when I try to display the sent emails for instance, the number of pages available to view goes up so I assume that iRedadmin Pro is reading the database correctly, but it simply doesn't display any emails. See attached Image. If I refresh the page the number of pages available increases but still no emails are displayed.