Topic: Can't send to Gmail But Receive
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We used iredmail since 2016. Now we can't send emails to Gmail. Most people use gmail in our country. The reply message from gmail is described as follows.
The reason for the problem:
5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 550-'5.7.1 [22.214.171.124 1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of\n5.7.1 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our\n5.7.1 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked.\n5.7.1 Please visit\n5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our\n5.7.1 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines. 196si2624465pfz.277 - gsmtp'