Topic: External spam filtering - Canit Hosted / Roaring Penguin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Im looking to connect with anyone who is still using the Canit / Roaring Penguin/Appriver hosted spam filtering solution. They've been trying to suck my customers away to Microsoft while threatening to shut down my services and not giving me a migration plan, and I was hoping maybe others had similar experiences and thoughts on the future.