Topic: Mysterious forwarding of copies
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB/MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have an odd problem. Whenever someone sends an email to email@example.com on my server, a copy is being forwarded to someone@example.NET, a domain not hosted on this server. However, there is no forwarding or blind-copying set up in iRedAdmin-Pro for either the user or the domain.
I can see the activity of messages being forwarded in the mail log, but I can't see why or how this is happening.
How do you suggest I determine why this forwarding is happening? Thanks.