Topic: SOGO EAS Error configuring device.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes- 4.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Is there a process which needs to be followed when removing an ActiveSync user from a device?   I've previously seen a situation where one of our users couldn't configure his account after deleting his working config.

My account was working perfectly on my phone (iOS).   I deleted my config to guide someone through the configuration.   My account no longer configures.   At the end of the config process I receive a message on the device stating the account can't be verified.    The SOGO log shows no entries for my account.

I know EAS is working.   The logs are showing a lot of hits to the EAS instance.

Thanks,
Bob

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: SOGO EAS Error configuring device.

Was your IP address blocked in firewall due to trigger some error and banned by Fail2ban?
I suggest stopping fail2ban service temporarily and try again.