Topic: SOGO EAS Error configuring device.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes- 4.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is there a process which needs to be followed when removing an ActiveSync user from a device? I've previously seen a situation where one of our users couldn't configure his account after deleting his working config.
My account was working perfectly on my phone (iOS). I deleted my config to guide someone through the configuration. My account no longer configures. At the end of the config process I receive a message on the device stating the account can't be verified. The SOGO log shows no entries for my account.
I know EAS is working. The logs are showing a lot of hits to the EAS instance.