Topic: Employee ID on path storage, is it possible ?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? NO
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
For business needs, I thought of using the "Employee ID" field immediately after the path / var / vmail / vmail1. It's possible to do it ?