Topic: failed to start tcsd svnserv
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0-beta1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 11.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I installed iRedMail-1.0-beta on a FreeBSD (FreeNAS) jail using the downloadable installer. When I restart the jail I see these errors in the log (/var/log/messages):
root: /etc/rc: WARNING: failed to start tcsd
root: /etc/rc: WARNING: failed to start svnserve
I seem to be able to send an receive mail ok, but not sure if these services are needed or need to be fixed?