Topic: How to change size allowing of INCOMING attachments
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Someone has tried to send me an email with a 26 MB attachment - which got rejected.
How can I set a higher size allowance for INCOMING mails/attachments?
NB: I can find quite some descriptions for outgoing mails, but not for incoming ones.