Topic: Quarantine mails with certain-wildcard attachment
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: OEL 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
One of my domains hosted on iredmail-pro gets a lot of spam with virus attachments blah*.doc.
I'd like to configure system in such way that if message has blah*.doc attachment it goes to quarantine.
How can I achieve this ?