Topic: How to setup 2 dkim keys for one domain name?

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Right now, only 1 dkim assinged to the mail. I saw other mail server using two dkim keys on their, so I want to setup my mail server to do the same.

I want my mail when sent look like below:

Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@support.digitalocean.com header.s=mandrill header.b=nCRsVtHW;
       dkim=pass header.i=@mandrillapp.com header.s=mandrill header.b="Ky/JEsn/";
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of bounce-md_30039865.5da8996e.v1-00d15204d92a4e088166d76dd101bbf7@mda.digitalocean.com designates 205.201.137.27 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=bounce-md_30039865.5da8996e.v1-00d15204d92a4e088166d76dd101bbf7@mda.digitalocean.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT sp=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=support.digitalocean.com

My iRedmail info:
- Deployed with downloable installer on Ubuntu
- Using Amazon EC2 to host
- iRedMail latest version
- Store mail account on PGSQL
- Webserver Ngix
- Managment mail account with iRedMail normal

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How to setup 2 dkim keys for one domain name?

iRedMail uses one DKIM key for all domains by default. If you want to use multiple keys, please check this tutorial:
https://docs.iredmail.org/sign.dkim.sig … omain.html

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

iRedMail uses one DKIM key for all domains by default. If you want to use multiple keys, please check this tutorial:
https://docs.iredmail.org/sign.dkim.sig … omain.html

I checked that tutorial, it guides me to configure one DKIM key for one Domain. Instead of setting one DKIM for one DOMAIN. I want to configure 2 DKIM KEYS for only ONE DOMAIN. So I think my mail will be more secure and gain enough reputation in Gmail's system.

I have no idea how to configure 2 DKIM keys for one domain. sorry.
And i don't understand why it's that necessary.