Topic: Alias member verification and plus character...

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.9
- Download
- CentOS 7
- MySQL
- Nginx (I think):
- iRedAdmin-Pro
====

Hi there,

I just tried to add a trello.com address to an alias, which has a "+" symbol in it, when I save, everything between the "+" and the "@" are removed. From what I understand we have to keep the everything from the "+" to the "@". Is there any way to disable checking of members here or allow the + addresses?

The address looks like:
`username+hglksdh2fl2kdklg2h2dkg2243sdhg@boards.trello.com`

After save:
`username@boards.trello.com`

Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Alias member verification and plus character...

Do you mean per-user alias address? Which (iRedAdmin-Pro) web page did you submit the address?

URI is iredadmin/profile/alias/general/mytestalias@mydomain.tld

Under members.

Sorry I just realized this may be an iRedAdmin specific question posted under iredmail.

Which version of iRedAdmin-Pro are you running? this issue has been fixed in iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3-6, latest release is 4.0 - released yesterday.

iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL 3.4

I do have 4.0 downloaded and plan to install, if this is fixed in newer versions I'll do the upgrade sooner than later.

Thanks!

If you're running iRedMail-0.9.9, you can skip earlier iRedAdmin-Pro releases and upgrade to iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.0 directly.