Topic: Blocking macros
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.7.1908
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB/MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
The only post I found with the string "macro" in the subject is this one:
However, I don't have "OLE2BlockMacros" in my /etc/clamd.d/scan.conf file, which appears to be the "clamd.conf" file on my system.
How should I ensure that attachments containing macros are blocked, because it seems they are not.