Topic: want my mail box on an external hdd
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest stable
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu server 18.04 lts
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am using iredmail on a raspberry pi 4 that is running ubuntu 18.04. Iredmail works perfectly fine on the sd card. Still the rpi boots from sd card only i just want the mail box in an external hdd.
But after moving the mail box to hdd, than login in roundcube it shows error occured and boom all the mails are gone. when i shift the mail box from hdd to back on the sd card to /var/vmail it is all back to normal.
Please tell me what am i suppose to do.