Topic: Allow Unsecure mail on certain accounts / IP
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, we have some old devices hardware across different sites that do not support TLS. Is there a way to allow specific accounts in iredadmin to send mail on port 25 with no TLS and / or authentication. Ideally to ensure this is secure in someway could we only allow specified public IP's to use this.
I have tried the info in the below support doc, but this did not work and the mail failed to send