Topic: Anonymous smtp relay
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm coming from an world using Exchange where we would setup an anonymous relay IP on the server and this would enable us to configure IT applications to use this IP and configure a random email address for the sender address and then configure the recipient. It was completely anonymous relaying, but locked down by IP address or IP address ranges.
I've searched and haven't found something similar to this for iredmail. Is this possible to do?