Topic: Issue with Email Attachment maximum file size:
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version 0.9.9:
- Deployed with the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: iRedadmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Been using apache for years, new to Nginx.
Everything was ok before upgrading to a new server with the latest iRedmail 0.9.9.
on roundcubewebmail it show maximum allowed upload size to be 10m, I have followed this article https://docs.iredmail.org/change.mail.a … size.html: I know this is not a roundcube issue as I have installed adminer and the same 10m limit applies on import:
My setting are as follows:
memory_limit = 200M;
upload_max_filesize = 100M;
post_max_size = 100M;
Roundcube web mail: (/opt/www/roundcubemail/config/config.inc.php)
$config['max_message_size'] = '100M';
Roundcube .htacess ((/opt/www/roundcubemail-1.3.8/.htacess
php_value memory_limit 200M
php_value upload_max_filesize 100M
php_value post_max_size 100M
I Have looked everywhere but can’t see where the 10m is configured, stuck with this my email users need to upload many document >20m
Any idea please.