Topic: upgrade or migration to new server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have my mail server at
iRedAdmin-Pro v2.8.0 (MySQL)
Now i want to go to the latest version, is it better to upgrade it on the same server, or migrate to a new ubuntu 1804 with latest iredmail and iredadmin?