Topic: Can't use "Save a copy in mailbox" option
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadbale installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes version 4.1
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Not sure when it started, but if I set up forwarding on a user's mail box, the "Save a copy in mailbox" option doesn't seem to work, I tick it and add the addresses to forward to but when I click "Save Changes" the tick box is unticked, but the addresses saved.
There is no row added to the forwardings table with the users address in both the address and forwarding columns, if I manually add it in the database emails will be forwarded and a copy saved, and when I open the forwarding page in the admin the save a copy tick box is checked, but If I click save it removes the row form the database as shows it unticked.