1 (edited by markbeazley 2019-12-12 23:22:58)

Topic: Can't use "Save a copy in mailbox" option

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadbale installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes version 4.1
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Not sure when it started, but if I set up forwarding on a user's mail box, the "Save a copy in mailbox" option doesn't seem to work, I tick it and add the addresses to forward to but when I click "Save Changes" the tick box is unticked, but the addresses saved.

There is no row added to the forwardings table with the users address in both the address and forwarding columns, if I manually add it in the database emails will be forwarded and a copy saved, and when I open the forwarding page in the admin the save a copy tick box is checked, but If I click save it removes the row form the database as shows it unticked.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Can't use "Save a copy in mailbox" option

Confirmed it's a bug of the latest iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.1. here's patch to fix it. If you're not familiar with patch, please contact us to get a patched version and upgrade by following our tutorial: https://docs.iredmail.org/migrate.or.up … admin.html

Thank you very much for the feedback. And sorry about this trouble.

diff --git a/libs/sqllib/general.py b/libs/sqllib/general.py
index 019f36af..bd520acb 100644
--- a/libs/sqllib/general.py
+++ b/libs/sqllib/general.py
@@ -319,7 +319,7 @@ def filter_existing_emails(mails, account_type=None, conn=None):

# {<account_type>: {'table': <sql_table_name>, 'column': <sql_column_name>}}
     _tbl_column_maps = {
-        'user': [("forwardings", "address")],
+        'user': [("mailbox", "username"), ("forwardings", "address")],
         'alias': [("alias", "address")],
         'maillist': [("maillists", "address")],
     }

A new version of iRedAdmin-Pro (SQL edition) has been released with this fix.
https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16300-i … eased.html

Updated to 4.1.1, and it all works thank you.