Topic: Question: Can I moderate messages after exceeding the size?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? -
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, I have a question - can I set up moderation of messages in mailing lists only when they exceed the allowable size?
I mean an option similar to "Moderate all posts (Moderators are required)" but only for messages that e.g. exceed the size of 10MB?