Topic: Bugs with the page selector.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes. 4.1.1
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
There are 2 bugs with the page selector.
1. Outbound SMTP Sessions. First page open correctly. You can't access other pages - bad url:
https://xxx.xxx.xxx/page/2 instead of https://xxx.xxx.xxx/iredadmin/activitie … und/page/2
2. If you have more than 50 disabled aliases, you can't access 2nd page, bad url:
https://xxx.xxx.xxx/iredadmin/aliases/domain.ltd/page/2 instead of https://xxx.xxx.xxx/iredadmin/aliases/d … led/page/2
If I wrote manually correct url, then both pages opened correctly.