Topic: Can't add forward mail address to user account
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, 4.1.1
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When I'm trying to add "forward mails to address" to user account, I'm getting errors:
Error: IntegrityError(1062, "Duplicate entry 'email@example.com@domain.ltd' for key 'address'") .