Topic: slapd service does not raise after update to iredmail v1.0
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 64bits 7.6.1810 Core
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After the last update of iredmail to v1.0 and iRedAdmin-Pro 4.2 (LDAP), when you restart the machine, the slapd service does not raise. The problem was in last 2 lines added to the file /etc/openldap/slapd.conf
# Update OpenLDAP config file to index new attributes and fix an ACL
index member,uniqueMember eq,Prés
index mailingListID eq
To exit the step as we have commented
We would appreciate a solution to this problem.