Topic: [Resolved] Spamassasing is not called by amavis
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10 Buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Excuse my English .. I use a translator.
We see in our log that the policy and rules Antispam is not called by amavis, I have seen several posts where you give some indications for this to be corrected ...
But after performing these actions, and putting a very low spam rate 1 point to be rejected, we see that it does not check any rules
<ESMTPA: //18.104.22.168), Queue-ID: 47k7Zw3GFtzm0x5, Message-ID: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, mail_id: ILyRSVkudkXZ, b: Hl4f42I0S, Hits
X-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at debian10
X-Spam-Status: No, score=x tagged_above=-100 required=2 WHITELISTED tests=
If you could tell us that we can do more, it would be a great help, before updating everything worked correctly with the iRedAdmin-0.9.6 version
Tests: [DKIMWL_WL_HIGH = -0.001, DKIM_SIGNED = 0.1, DKIM_VALID = -0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU = -0.1, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST = 0.001, HTML_IMAGE_