Topic: Mail filter
Topic: Disable the Advance function to domain Admins and Users
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 4.1.2 (MySQL)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MarineDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
In the past, we used the old roundcube and now upgrade the server to newest version. We found that there have some change of setting > filter.
In the past, if we wanted to block some sender, we just add a filter, such as select fit for any one of the following conditions and select sender, and type part of the domain string (not the full domain name) and select action "move to " and select folder is O.K.
Now, in the new filter, we add the same filter. But we found that the selection is difference then before. Only "...", "body", "date"....etc, no sender to select, we select the "..." and then a new field appear and then we type sender > contains and type some character in next field. Then select action. Is the steps correct? (as attached screen)
If I select "..." and type sender, do it mean your filter will check the sender in mail header?
Or, can you give us some document information (such as manual or tutor) to teach how to setup those filter(s)
Thanks a lot