Topic: rsync mailbox is not getting new emails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): V0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Rsync is not getting new emails from production server /var/vmail/vmail1 user mailbox to secondary server /var/vmail/vmail1. But, when i manually copy the user mailboxes from production server to secondary server and tried to login to my email in secondary server, i can see all the new emails.
below is the rsync command from crontab.
#*/15 * * * * rsync -av /root/nas/iredmail-vmail/mydomain.com/ /var/vmail/vmail1/mydomain.com/
Any help is highly appreciated.