Topic: License question
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am a customer and have the iRedAdmin-Pro license. I am looking to set up a test and development environment and essentially I'd like to be able to use my iRedAdmin-Pro on this test for non-production purposes (im extending the functions of my mailserver and its crucial I test everything separately from my production services). Is there any reason why I should not / should not be able to do this just copy the installer over and go?